This week Silke Ledlow is hosting. Silke is challenging us to a sketch she has designed.
Let's go see what the blog design team created using this sketch!!!
Next, is Betty Wright. I am using the Nasturtiums stamp set. I used the large image to create a background. I stamped one of the smaller images along with the sentiment to create my framed focal piece. I am using the newly released Flourishes Copic Color Collections. I colored my background and focal images with the Tiger Lily, Dusty Rose, Poppy, and Spring Greens collections. I used the Cool Neutral collection to create shadow.
Cindy Haffner is next. Cindy is using the newly released Life, Love and Lemons stamp set. I love how Cindy is using the sentiment as the focal image and one of the slices as an accent. The layered inverted square Spellbinders is a terrific look to the framed spellbinders card framing. Great colors and sparkly dp choice!! Wonderful detailing, patterns, and design, Cindy!!!
Up next is Dee Jackson. Dee is using the newly released Waterlilies set. Dee is also using some of the newly released Flourishes Classic White and Classic Ivory cardstocks. You have to get a pack of each and just try it for yourself. This cardstock is fabulous and wonderful with copics. Speaking of copics!!! Dee is also using the newly released Flourishes Copic Color Collections. She is using the Tea Rose, Dusty Rose, Hollyhock, and Fields color collections. Beautifully colored, Dee!!! Gorgeous card!!!
Last this week is Kimberly Crawford. Kimberly is using one of the newly released sets called Patriotism on Parade. Wonderful coloring and cut work detailing, Kim. I love the wrapped twine detailing. Wonderful Patriotic card!!! Please check out the Designing for a Cause Challenge to see how you can help with the Wounded Warrior Project and Cards for Heroes.
Be sure to check out each designers blog links to get more detail card information!
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Winner(FTTC20)
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:24
Timestamp: 2009-06-23 03:23:45 UTC
By the way, if you still do not have theTimeless Tuesday blog button for your blog, check here for the codes.
Now, it is your turn to play! Here is what you need to know!
- Anyone can play whether you have Flourishes stamps or not. Of course, if you have Flourishes stamps, by all means, use them.
- Use code word FTTC21 when linking to SCS or public gallery. Leave a comment on this post with a link to your creation. Please give a direct link to your blog post so we can see the Flourishes challenge post and not just the generic page. To get the full link, click to read the comments. Another page will open that will have just the one card and your comments. Copy and paste that link here in the comments section.
- If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give an active Flourishes Newsletter link.
- You can combine this challenge with as many others as you want.
- The challenge runs from Tuesday, 12:01 am until Monday at 8 pm EST
- Enjoy yourself!!!
We cannot wait to see what you create!
As always, thanks so much for stopping by!
Your Flourishes Friends!