Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New Releases

Today Flourishes releases two of the three new sets for this month!!

The first, called Flourished Christmas is a set of 8 holiday stamps. As you can see from the photo, it contains a beautiful flourished tree and a reindeer with flourished antlers! Joan Machinchick again provides, exclusively for Flourishes, her lovely calligraphy with the words Rejoice, Joy, Noel and Merry Christmas. A few phrases for use on the front or inside your cards round out the set. As an added bonus, we've included a Flourishes Logo and copyright for the back of your cards.

The second set available now is called Sweet Treats - and what a treat this is! A set of 30 stamps including a three tiered plate, 4 phrases and a multitude of options for you to create muffins, cupcakes, bon bons and other sweet treats!





The third set for October will be released SOON!! We are waiting for our shipment from the manufacturer and expect to have it later this week. The set is called Rejoice and is simply stunning. Here is what it looks like - more details on this when it is available.
Please visit the Flourishes designer gallery for some wonderful inspiration using these sets!

3 comments:

Mary said...

All 3 of your new stamp sets are gorgeous. I love the elegance of the first set. Stunning!

Mary

Dianne said...

Hey, I got my order just yesterday...Oh my gosh! I loved the the way the package was wrapped...Now for business.....when can I order the new Rejoice stamp set? Do you take pre-orders?

Anonymous said...

I just discovered this site and love the sets! I need to order some! SO CUTE and great prices!!! You need a desin team to get your name out there more - I had no idea you existed- Beautiful sets!!!! Cant wait to play