Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bringing Santa To Life...

I had to literally pick my jaw up off the floor recently when I laid my eyes on one of Linda Duke's recent creations. I couldn't believe that with the help of her Prismacolor pencils, she literally brought Santa from the Santa, I Believe set to life!

I love how she added Polar White Flower Soft and Liquid Applique to give this Santa texture!
Can you believe the depth in her coloring? I can't! If you'd like to check out all the details on this card, all you need to do is head on over to Linda's place HERE!

Thanks for stopping by! We'll be back tomorrow with another Flourishes Focus and this one will have you getting ready for all that holiday wrapping! :-)

~Julie

21 comments:

Shaun said...

Wow! Amazing.

Unknown said...

ITA!! Her work is amazing!!

Lori Craig said...

Linda is amazing....this is a work of art. Beautiful job, Linda.

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

Ohhh this card is so wonderful coloriert.
Absolutely brilliantly! However, the stamp is also nice really.

Ursula's Kreativecke said...

die ist aber ganz toll geworden, könnte man direkt neidisch werden.

Ursula

Shirley N said...

Wow, unbelievable--so gorgeous and breathtaking!

nicky said...

OMG what an amazing card! hugs nicky

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I can't even think of an appropriate word. I can only wish that I could color like that! It looks like a photo.......even better.

Leigh said...

Absolutely fantastic work.

Stacy Morgan said...

Gorgeous... Simply outstanding Linda!

Linda Carson said...

BRILLIANT!

Carol Southern said...

Stunning, isn't it!
I saw this the day she put it on her site and have been back a dozen times just to admire it. He looks so real I believe he is looking back at me to say, "not you again", LOL.

Carol L said...

I'm stunned with this coloring masterpiece!! I've never seen eyes colored like this to look so real!! TFS her beautiful work!!

Alexandra said...

wow, was für eine geniale karte.
lg
sanny

Anonymous said...

Wow, your card is soooo great. Fantastic, perfect ... I don´t find words enough!
Hugs Andrea

Sabine said...

I'm breathless ... your card is absolutely stunning! Your colouring is sooooo amazing! Fantastic work!

Hugs
Sabine

Tish - GaMtnScrap said...

OMGosh, simply gorgeous and amazing!

Betty Benton said...

WOW (says it all!)

dpkennedy said...

OMG! This is stunning!!! That coloring makes him so life like it's unbelievable!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!
Brilliant!

Deb said...

WOW! This is amazing. I so want that stamp now but can't find it. Any suggestions?