Saturday, October 4, 2008

BLOG CANDY AND WORLD CARD MAKING DAY

That's what I will be doing today---making cards! I have a special project that I have really wanted to work on for a couple of weeks. Since today is World Card Making Day I think it is the perfect day for my project. I will share this project with you upon it's completion.

BLOG CANDY

I would like to get you involved in todays celebration of this great craft that we share, so Flourishes and I personally will be giving a number of prizes of blog candy to encourage to participate.



This is just SOME of the great items (yes there is more, I could not get in in the photo) that will be given away, there will also be some stamp sets from Flourishes. This will be a share prize, but there will be plenty for everyone that wins.

So what do you have to do to be one of the winners???

Simply make at least one card TODAY with any Flourishes image. Then you must either post it to SCS then link it to the SCS Flourish Forum under World Card Making Day or you may send us the link directly at flourishesllc@cox.net . YOU MUST make the card today(no previously made card will be considered) to enter, but you may make as many cards today and enter as many times as you like.

I will give everyone until 12:00 noon CST to post their cards, then I will begin to divvy up the goodies and give it all away. There are are going to be some lucky card makers out there, and one of them can be you. You may only win one prize.

Please feel free to share this opportunity to make so cards and possibly win some of the Blog Candy with your friends.

Now I hope you are glad you stopped in the Atelier (studio) at Flourishes today......you just never when I have some up my sleeve. I do very much appreciated you taking your precious time to visit.

Happy Card Making Day

Ciao,


PS Be sure to ready the post below and learn about the JustRite Fonts that are available and very, very versatile.

2 comments:

Latisha said...

Waahoo
I made a card and posted it on the forum

Lunet Media said...

superb stamp cards, nice