Up first this week is our challenge host, Silke Ledlow . She chose the Spring Ephemerals set as her favorite set. She is using some Basicgrey Euphoria dp. Love the colors and patterns she chose. The ribbon with slide along with the piercing detail just compliment the image so wonderfully. Beautifully done, Silke!!!!
Becca Feeken is using the Birds and Vine set. She has stamped the image on vellum. She embossed the image and colored it. Love these colors and the depth of coloring Becca achieved with the vellum. The lace punch detailing along with the touches of pearls and lush satin ribbon just make this card so stunning. Gorgeous work, Becca!!!
Betty Wright is next on our tour of favorites. I am using the Thank You set. This set has always been one of my favorite Flourishes sets. For my card I am using some of the marbled sheets of the Basic Gray Porcelain dp. I chose to paper piece my tulip and stem with these pieces of watercolored looking patterns. I love the finish look!!!
Cindy Haffner is next on our tour designer favorites. She is using the I Love Roses set. She complimented the rose with the Basic Gray Sultry dp. Love the coloring and colors Cindy has chosen for her rose. The layered punched edges and the sheer organdy ribbon make for one beautiful card. Gorgeous, Cindy!!!!
Next up is Dee Jackson. Dee is using one of her all time favorite Flourishes set called the Poppy Patch. Here, she has layered scalloped red and black circles with the center poppy colored and cut out for some added dimension. Lovely card, Dee. Love the pop of the black organdy ribbon.
Finally, we are finishing up our designer favorites with Kimberly Crawford. Kimberly is using the beautiful Lilacs set. She is using the larger of the two different sized lilacs that come in the set. She is using some European Watercolor paper . Love the corner details with the lovely rich chocolate pearls and butterflies with pearl accents. So Beautiful, Kimberly!!!!
Here are your random numbers:16
Timestamp: 2009-04-07 03:29:52 UTC
Here are your random numbers:94
Timestamp: 2009-04-07 03:36:57 UTC
Here are the rules!!!!
- Anyone can play whether you have Flourishes stamps or not. Of course, if you have Flourishes stamps, by all means, use them.
- Use code word FTTC10 when linking to SCS or public gallery.
- Leave a comment on this post with a link to your creation. Please give a direct link to your blog post so we can see the Flourishes challenge post and not just the generic page. To get the full link, click to read the comments. Another page will open that will have just the one card and your comments. Copy and paste that link here in the comments section.
- If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give an active Flourishes Newsletter link. You can combine this challenge with as many others as you want.
- The challenge runs from Tuesday, 12:01 am until Monday at 8 pm EST.
- Enjoy yourself!!!