Dee Jackson is our challenge host this week. Dee is challenging us to watercoloring. You can use any medium for watercoloring that you like and any theme you want. Pretty simple and straight forward. Looking forward to seeing what you create with the watercolor challenge!
Now, let's see what Dee Jackson created for you with watercolors this week. Dee decided to make a beautifully watercolored Christmas card for you this week. Dee is using one of the newly released sets called Dove and Holly. Dee stamped the image on European watercolor paper. She colored the image with watercolor crayons using a brush. She layered some black and green cardstock, added a decorative punched border edge, and a black satin bow, and it was finished. Just gorgeous, Dee! Beautifully done!!!
To see what the rest of the blog design team created for you with the watercoloring challenge, please click the blog links to check them out.
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Winner(FTTC37)!!!
Timestamp: 2009-10-20 01:05:45 UTC
- Anyone can play whether you have Flourishes stamps or not. Of course, if you have Flourishes stamps, by all means, use them.
- Use keyword code FTTC38 when linking to SCS or public gallery.
- Be sure to use the Mr. Linky to be eligible for the gift certificate drawing!
- If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give an active Flourishes Blog link.
- By all means combine this challenge with other blog challenges.
- The challenge runs from Tuesday, 12:01 am until Monday at 8 pm EST Enjoy yourself!!!
We also have the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday blog button working properly again. If you need the code, check here.
As always, thanks so much for stopping by and playing Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge with us!
Your Flourishes Friends!