Monday, September 8, 2008

Flourishes Featured Stamper 16

Well, I am going to turn this contest upside down to make things a bit exciting. I was talking with Sharon Doolittle - one of the Flourishes- and I was lamenting about how hard it was to pick each week! The cards are just so beautiful and -- to think that you take time out of your busy week to create with Flourishes stamps -- that's wonderful! I love slicing some time out of my day to check in and see what everyone submits.


So, I am starting WILD CARD WEEK! You won't have a clue when I might call it a wild card week but when that happens - EVERYONE is a winner and all will have their names thrown into a hat for the monthly drawing! How about that?



I did want to share some of the creations that knocked my socks off before I go!

I love the soft look of Lois' card with the Lilac set...
Latisha makes a coffee cup look romantic by using the Coffee With Friends set and a whole lot of feminine touches!


Lisa blew me away with color and creativity with this creation using the Poppies set....
Christine added some fun coloring to create this high contrast coffee card!

And Laurie broke out a black and white combo for this classy creation using the Stamp Simply Thank You set!


If you browse the forum, you probably got a kick out of THIS creation--- you need to check out this card and read about it in the description. It made me want to cry!!!

Thanks ladies! Keep those creations coming! Lois, Laurie, Liz, Stacy, Michelle, Latisha, Lisa and Christine --- all of your names will be thrown into the hat for a free stamp set of your choice! Good luck!

We'll be back tomorrow with another creation from the fabulous Friends Of Flourishes Blog Team! This one is just too Paperlicious!!

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Congrats to you all! They are all fabulous. Wild card week sounds fun! It would be hard to choose each week, glad I don't have to choose. lol

Anonymous said...

I certainly wouldn't want to be the judge! The fact that the gorgeous stamps are the starting point makes it that much easier to create something pretty. Wild card week was a bonus! And thanks for mentioning my son's card.

Virgo5 said...

Congratulations to all the winners. I'm honored to be included with these fabulous stampers!