Wednesday, September 24, 2008

JustRite Baking Ensemble

The last part of the much awaited JustRite shipment arrived here at Flourishes. So now the store has great stock of all the items, including the Baking Ensemble and the Birthday Ensemble and ALL of the wood block work with all of the items.

Today I have made up a ensemble of gift packages using the Baking Ensemble. I hope that you will be inspired to start making creative packaging for your holiday goodies that you will shower on your family and friends.

Today I am sharing the general view of the ensemble and tomorrow I will share with you the particulars for making these cute packages.

Here is the group photo of the entire ensemble. VIOLA!

Here are some individual shots of each of these cuties:


The Box for Fudge!


Doesn't that make you want to open the box and savor the morsels of fudge? I will have more photos and instructions in tomorrow's post.

This is my bottle of Gourmet Cocoa Mix.





You are right, I reused a Starbucks bottle. My hubby is more that eager to drink the contents as he say s"If I must!" and "For a Good Cause" LOL. The coloring on this label is the most I did on any of the items. I used liquid pearls to make the whipped cream on the top of the mug and IRL it looks real and good enough to eat!

For my third piece of the ensemble I made a Cookie Bag.



It is really cute and functional. The base is made from a food safe bag soon to be available at Flourishes! It is lined and will be the source of many creative options. Watch for the bags to show up any day now. I will have more details of these tomorrow.

The actual label is stamped in SU Vanilla Craft ink, but I was having a hard time with the color showing up correctly. Maybe I can get a better shot tomorrow using morning outdoor light.


Viola!

This was a great deal of fun. I love the colors of chocolate, vanilla, and red. The papers are ones I have had from Stampin' Up! and were just right (no punster here...hehe) for this project.

I hope you have enjoyed the visit to the Atelier today. I certainly appreciate you taking your precious time to spend a few moments with me. I hope you will come back tomorrow. If you have not subscribed, please do, so we have a chance to get better acquainted.

Ciao,










3 comments:

n8tvtexan said...

WOW! I love that set & what you've done with it!

Anonymous said...

An adorable set Jan, I love, love, love the hot chocolate bottle, you did a wonderful job with coloring the mug. Your fudge box is a perfect presentation for a homemade treat, and I can't wait to see the bags you get in.

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Jan Marie, these turned out fabulous! What a great set! Your color combos are perfect for this theme. Great job!