Monday, February 23, 2009

Want this blinkie?

blinkie 5


Well, all you need to do to get your hands on this blinkie is show us your fabulous Flourishes creations! We'll be scouting for talent and when we find it, we'd like to feature your work on our blog! Know someone who really makes Flourishes shine? Just email us at flourishesllc@cox.net with Limelight in the subject line. We'll be sure to check that person out and who knows, that stamper just might be the next fabulous designer that is in the..... LIMELIGHT!

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

I have just finished posting one of my cards using the new March release Sweetpeas, I love the ease of being able to colour the images, I hope you like my creation, heres my link http://nannieflash.blogspot.com/ I would love to be able to use your blinkie. love Shirleyx

Jeanne Forsyth said...

Please check out my newest post featuring Florishes Sweet Pea stamp. I would be honored to be featured in The Lime Light and obtain your blinkie!
her is my card.