Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Two for the Show















Hello Friends,





My grandmother taught me this verse, "One for the Money, two for the show"......Did you learn the verse when you were young? I just love these kinds of things and they pop into my mind from time to time. Last week when I was working at Flourishes this just popped in and stayed for several days and now I have found a good way to put it to use. My focus for this post is the Two Scoops papers and two yummy new silk ribbons from the store.


Now doesn't that look soft and feminine, yet so today and for this spring season we are all so glad to see.




The Basic Grey Two Scoops Collection is a 6" x 6" pad of 36 wonderful creations of pinks and blues in wonderful combinations with touches of yellows and greens. Here are some of the great papers from the Blues in the collection with the Silk May Arts ribbon laid in for you.




And the Pinks are just as pretty; here see for yourself.




Aren't they just all wonderful? Pair them as you like with the really fun Chairs For You stamp set and you have a great combination to get you on your mark and ready to go!





The package is all done in a careful selection of papers, ribbons, and stamp set,. Now let's see you put it to work. The price for this deal is $27.75, that's a sweet deal!


So..."One for the Money, Two for the Show., Three to Get Ready, and Four to Go"...as in Go Shopping!!! Now that's something that Gigi, Chloe and I love to do....Shop!




Kisses on each cheek,















No comments: