Monday, February 11, 2008

Beautiful Damask


Here are some gorgeous cards made by a few of the fabulous Flourishes Designers using the new Damask and Many Sentiments Set.
Dee Jackson created this beauty - I love how she used the large flower from the Fantasy Floral Garden set as a focal point. The Damask background is just stunning and the sentiment from the Many Sentiments set is perfect.




Sharon Johnson's drop dead gorgeous card uses the Damask and Many Sentiments set. That little decorative element at the top is included in Many Sentiments.




Leslie Miller's elegant card shows how beautiful the mustard color can be. I love how she used both Damask and Damask-Reverse, and the ribbon is beautiful. "Love" is from the Lace Heart set.




Join us later in the week for more samples of these new sets!

2 comments:

Etha said...

All cards are wonderful, but I must say I dream of Dee's card, the background, image and colors are delicious!! Absolutely amazing!!

Velta said...

These cards are just gorgeous...Flourishes has been my best enabler and so I guess I am going to have to order :)