Friday, February 8, 2008

We're Off to CHA!

Well if I were a blonde this would be me! Yes -sir- ree, today I am off to the largest craft and hobby trade show in the world in Anaheim, California.
I will be there to take it all in and certainly be on the lookout for the latest news and best of everything for papercrafters. Keep an eye out as I will post to the Flourishes,llc member company forum on Splitcoastampers. I am looking forward to meeting many of the folks I deal with via the phone and email.
I will definately meet with the Spellbinders folks and see the NEW electronic cutter that they will release in May.
I will share with you some of our neat finds that you will be able to purchase from our Flourishes . Keep your eyes looking here over the next few days.
There will certainly be BIG and EXCITING news to share when I get back.
Sharon Johnson (notimetostamp) is having a BAKE OFF contest as part of our ongoing Cake Decorating Contest. So show us your entries by adding it to the thread on the SCS Flourishes Forum...and you will definitely be in the running for some great gifts...winners every week!
The Flourishes Design Team is very busy starting the sneak peaks for the new Flourishes release next week. Dee Jackson (http://www.stampincuziluv2.blogspot.com/) has a wonderful tutorial and magnificent projects for her sneak peeks.
Thanks for stopping by the Atelier today.
Rubber Hugs,
jan marie

No comments: