It is time for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge(FTTC30)! It is the last Tuesday of the month so we have a guest challenge host this week. Our challenge host is Liz Williams(lazylizard). Thanks so much, Liz for hosting a challenge with us. Liz is challenging us to use pearls on our cards. Whether you want to use pearlized papers, pearlx, pearl paints, halfback pearls, actual pearl beads, or a combination of anything pearl, whichever you choose to use, we would love to see what you create.
Up first this week is our challenge host, Liz Williams. Liz is using Sweet Peas and Lace and Trims stamp sets. Liz stamped an edge border using one of the images in the lace and trims set. She stamped the sweet pea and colored with copic markers. For her challenge, she created a pearl frame on one of the spellbinders scalloped circle layers. She added a double ribbon with bow to complete her beautiful card. Wonderfully done, Liz!!! Beautiful card!!!
Next up is Silke Ledlow . Silke is using the newly released Gerbera Daisies stamp set. Silke is using the Flourishes classic white cardstock. Silke colored the gerbera daisies using the Flourishes Copic Color Collections in Tea Rose, Hollyhock, and Fields. Silke colored and cut out one of the butterflies that come in this set. She added silver pearl detailing as well as some pink shimmerz. Beautifully done, Silke!!!
Up next is Betty Wright. For my card, I am using Flourishes newly released Gerbera Daisies set. I am using Flourishes classic white cardstock. This cardstock is wonderful for coloring with copics. I am using Flourishes Copic Color Collection in Dusty Rose, Daffodil, Tiger Lily, Fields, and Evergreen. For the pearl challenge, I added a few pearls to the opposite corners that I colored to coordinate using markers. I also added a few to the bottom of the main image.
Cindy Haffner is up next. Cindy is using the newly released Figs and Pomegranate stamp set. Cindy is using Flourishes classic white cardstock. She colored the pomegranates with Flourishes Copic Color Collections in Dusty Rose, Poppy, and Spring Greens. Cindy layered different shaped nestabilities and added touches of halfback pearls. Cindy is also using some pearlized red cardstock for added visual effect. Beautifully done, Cindy!!!
Last up this week is Kimberly Crawford. Kimberly is using the Vintage Wallpaper background stamp set. She stamped the image and added copic altered pearls for an added touch of contrast. She finished the look with a pop of dark pink ribbon. Lovely card, Kim!
Here are your random numbers:31
Timestamp: 2009-08-25 01:13:22 UTC
Now, it is your turn to play! Here is what you need to know!
- Anyone can play whether you have Flourishes stamps or not. Of course, if you have Flourishes stamps, by all means, use them.
- Use keyword code FTTC30 when linking to SCS or public gallery. Leave a comment on this post with a link to your creation. Please give a direct link to your blog post so we can see the Flourishes challenge post and not just the general page. To get the full link, click to read the comments. Another page will open that will have just the one card and your comments. Copy and paste that link here in the comments section.
- If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give an active Flourishes Newsletter link.
- You can combine this challenge with as many others as you want.
- The challenge runs from Tuesday, 12:01 am until Monday at 8 pm EST Enjoy yourself!!!
So here goes!!! We have Mr. Linky!!! You click on the Mister Linky in green and add your URL and name. The comments section is now open for you to comment as you wish on our cards. Mr. Linky will give us links to your cards!!! We cannot wait to see what you create!
As always, thanks so much for stopping by and playing Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge with us!Your Flourishes Friends!