It is the last Tuesday of the month so we have a guest challenge host this week. Our challenge host is Kathy Jones(Wattle) all the way from Australia. Please give Kathy a warm welcome! Thanks so much, Kathy for hosting a challenge with us. Kathy is challenging us to use border punches or borderabilities. You decide if you want to use just one border, mix different patterns, or layer several for a fanciful look. Whatever you decide, we would love to see what you create! Have fun with this one! The skies the limit!
Let's see what Kathy Jones created using borders! She is using Flourishes Gerbera Daisy set. She colored the daisies using Flourishes Copic Color Collections in Crocus. Kathy cut out the entire arrangement and popped it up on a textured oval center. She then layered that with the Spellbinders label 5. I love all the beautiful cut work detailing and dimension. Kathy accented the whole arrangement with fleur de lis punch border frames. She finished her gorgeous card with some kaiser pearls. Beautifully done, Kathy!!!
To see what the rest of the blog design team created for you using borders, please click the
blog links to check them out.
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Winner(FTTC38)!!!
Timestamp: 2009-10-27 03:32:28 UTC
Now, it is your turn to play! Here is what you need to know!
- Anyone can play whether you have Flourishes stamps or not. Of course, if you have Flourishes stamps, by all means, use them.
- Use keyword code FTTC39 when linking to SCS or public gallery.
- Be sure to use the Mr. Linky to be eligible for the gift certificate drawing!
- If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give an active Flourishes Blog link.
- By all means combine this challenge with other blog challenges.
- The challenge runs from Tuesday, 12:01 am until Monday at 8 pm EST Enjoy yourself!!!
We also have the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday blog button working properly again. If you need the code, check here.
As always, thanks so much for stopping by and playing Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge with us! Your comments are alway greatly appreciated, too!!!
Your Flourishes Friends!