Monday, January 5, 2009

Featured Stamper #33!

Hi all! Hope you had a fabulous week. Your creations sure were fabulous! After looking through all the entries there were a few that literally took my breath away!


So without further ado~this week's Featured Stampers are....

Theresa and Terry!

The coloring on their two cards made me gasp. I just love the depth in both! Theresa's card above uses the Figs and Pomegranite set and is just off the charts beautiful! I love the deep, rich colors she chose! the layout and how this card comes together is just perfect!

Terry's card uses the large rose from the I Love Roses set and is just so crisp with the boxes of color and stark white background. I just love the clean design on this one!

So, Theresa and Terry, your names will be thrown into the hat for the drawing of a free stamp set of your choice for January!! Congrats!

Today was the day for the December drawing! I'm going to hold you in suspense for a little longer though! I wanted to show you some of my other favorites on the submission thread this week!

I just loved the vintage sparkle in this card by Carla! Lace Heart embellished this way creates a stunning card!
I love the embossed background and the fun elements Deena added with the clinking glasses from the You Are Invited set, the bling and the personalized message from her Just Rite Stamper!

And, this one from Stacy is so fun! I would never have paired the bleeding heart stamp from Spring Ephemerals with the color orange but -- how fun is this??? I love it!

Ok... I've stalled long enough! The winner of the drawing for a free stamp set of her choice is.......

Deena!!!
Deena, just shoot an email with your pick to flourishesllc@cox.net! Thank you so much for playing!

Until next week..... keep those submissions coming!

~Julie

8 comments:

StampinCathy said...

I can't breath...all these cards are stunning. I'm just speechless..now that is totally unusual! I would love to be able to have this amazing MOJO!

Carla said...

All these cards are BEAUTIFUL! I'm so pleased that you included mine, what an honor, and thank you SO much!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful cards! Great choices this week Julie. Congrats girls! Whohoo Deena on the win!

Theresa Momber said...

So many gorgeous cards. Thank you so much for featuring my card along with all these wonderful creations!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohmygosh!!! I'm speechless! I'm so thrilled to see my card included alongside these stunning creations! AND to see that I am the Dec. draw winner??? I had to look twice! Thank You SO much!!
smiles,Deena

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Fantastic cards. They are all so beautiful.
x Natasha x

Norine said...

they are beautiful cards the coloring is great love them
Hugs
Norine

Cindy Lawrence said...

Congratulations, ladies!!! Absolutely STUNNING cards!