We take a moment to flutter over to Kimberly Crawford's where she uses the Butterfly Moments set to create this lovely card. Love her bold swirl and dimensional butterfly. It goes so beautifully with the Basic Gray dp found in the Flourishes store. Wonderfully done, Kim!!!!
Becca Feeken WOWS us with this beauty! She uses the Thinking of You set. Do you see that stamp created background? Love all those luscious pearl details. See the touch of pearl on the swirl. Beautifully done!Last on our Timeless Tuesday blog journey is Betty Wright. Can you feeling the LOVE?!! I have hearts and Valentine's Day on my mind. Here I used the Flourishes Lace Heart set with both flourishes and swirls. I, too, created my background dp by stamping the Lace Heart several times. I just love this heart!!!!
- Anyone can play whether you have Flourishes stamps or not. Of course, if you have Flourishes stamps, by all means, use them.
- Use code word FTTC1 when linking to SCS or public gallery.
- Leave a comment on this post with a link to your creation. Please give a direct link to your blog post so we can see the the Flourishes challenge post and not just the generic page. To get the full link, click to read the comments. Another page will open that will have just the one card and your comments. Copy and paste that link here.
- If you plan to use your blog link, please give an active Flourishes Newsletter link.
- You can combine this challenge with as many others as you want.
- Enjoy yourself!!!
Names of all those that entered will be shuffled through random.org and one weekly winner will get a $10 gift certificate to use in the Flourishes store. Look out for surprise monthly drawings as well!