A big thanks to everyone who played last week in our monochromatic challenge hosted courtesy the lovely Deena Perreault! Be sure to keep reading to see which player won from last week's drawing for a $10 gift certificate to the Flourishes store!
Now to this week's challenge! This Timeless Tuesday your DH might even appreciate... because it is all about hardware! When we say hardware, we mean any kind of metal! It could be eyelets, brads, frames... you name it! This one is so open ended that we just know we will see everyone's creativity channel off the charts!
Now let's get to our own hardware hotshots!
This first card done up by Cindy Haffner uses some of the fabulous hardware in our Flourishes Finishing Touches line. I love how she gathered the checkered ribbon to make that little metal accent really pop on her card! Speaking of pop... don't you love the way she accented one of the berries (in the Strawberries set) on her card by popping it up?
Silke Ledlow has one classy creation with this beautiful metal tag adorning the front of her card! I love how she just used the word Friend from the Strawberries set and then paired it with the gorgeous parrot tulip from the Thank You set!
Kimberly Crawford took the metal to the max on this creation! She used the Spellbinders Butterfly Impressabilities to deboss an image onto an Art Engraving board. What's magical about this is - you sand away the black surface revealing the metal color underneath. Isn't that the coolest thing ever?
And, Dee Jackson was subtle in her use of metal by decking out her card with three little square brads on this beautiful lemon creation using the Life, Lemon, Love set!
If you'd like to know more on how the FOF designers created their cards, just hop on over to their sites for the official details!
Now for the winner of last week's drawing! Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Winner(FTTC26)!
Random.org drew the number 9, which means Diane wins!
A fun challenge, and so many pretty cards the design team did! Here is my link to my card
CONGRATS DIANE! All you need to do to claim your coupon code is to email: email@example.com!
By the way, if you still do not have theTimeless Tuesday blog button
for your blog, check here for the codes.
Now, it is your turn to play! Here is what you need to know!
- Anyone can play whether you have Flourishes stamps or not. Of course, if you have Flourishes stamps, by all means, use them.
- Use keyword code FTTC27 when linking to SCS or public gallery.
- Leave a comment on this post with a link to your creation. Please give a direct link to your blog post so we can see the Flourishes challenge post and not just the generic page. To get the full link, click to read the comments. Another page will open that will have just the one card and your comments. Copy and paste that link here in the comments section.
- If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give an active Flourishes Newsletter link.
- You can combine this challenge with as many others as you want.
- The challenge runs from Tuesday, 12:01 am until Monday at 8 pm EST Enjoy yourself!!!
We cannot wait to see what you create! As always, thanks so much for stopping by and playing Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge with us!
I know I speak for the entire team when I say... thanks from all your Flourishes Friends!!