This week Silke Ledlow is our challenge host. Silke is challenging us to score it!!! We are to use any scoring tool we have to create score detailing on our cards. If you do not have any neat scoring device, no fear, scoring can be done with the groove of a trimmer and a bone folder or stylus. Your designs can be very intricate to classically simple. Whatever design you go for, we'd love to see what you create.
Up first this week is our challenge host, Silke Ledlow . Silke is using the I Love Roses stamp set. What a beauty!!! Silke scored a grid background to showcase her beautifully colored stemmed rose. Silke colored her rose using the Flourishes Copic Color Collections in Hydrangea and Fields. Silke finished with a wonderful sentiment that comes with the set and some silver pearls. Beautifully done, Silke.
Next up this week is Dee Jackson. Dee is using the Waterlilies and Many Sentiments stamp sets. Dee scored a double edged frame to showcase her beautifully colored waterlilies. Dee is using Flourishes classic white cardstock which is wonderful for coloring with copics. She colored the waterlilies and lily pads with Flourishes Copic Color Collections in Delphinium, Sky, and Fields. She finished her card with some touches of rhinestones. Wonderfully done, Dee!!!
Up next is Kimberly Crawford. Kimberly is using Life, Love and Lemons stamp set. Kim scored a harlequin section below her lemon topiary. I love how the scored pattern and texture works with the pattern dp. Kim is using the Flourishes classic white cardstock. She colored the lemon topiary with Flourishes Copic Color Collections in Buttercup, Spring Greens, and Flesh Tones 2. Kim finished her card with a sewn border and gingham with button detailing. Fabulously done, Kim!!! (Picture removed for publication)!
Up next is Betty Wright. I am using Summer Botanicals and Timeless Quote stamp sets. I scored a harlequin pattern to use as texture pattern paper for my background. I also repeatedly scored an 1/8" vertical on chocolate cardstock to create a faux ribbon band behind my focal point. I stamped two flowers from the Summer Botanicals set, added a quote and a few tiny touches of rhinestones on the flowers, and some ribbon tabs to complete my clean and simple card.
Last up this week is Cindy Haffner. Cindy is using the Coffee with Friends and Life, Love and Lemons stamp set. I love the rich cafe mocha shades Cindy has paired this set with. Cindy scored pattern paper for her background. I love how the subtle dp patterns play with the textured score lines. Cindy is using Flourishes classic white cardstock. She colored the coffee cups with Flourishes Copic Color Collections in Dusty Rose, Tea Rose, Fields, and Warm Neutrals. Cindy finished her card with some pierce detailing and wonderful ribbon!!! Gorgeous card, Cindy!!!
detail card pictures and information!
Random Integer Generator
Timestamp: 2009-08-11 02:04:21 UTC
The July Monthly Winner is
Here are your random numbers:39
Timestamp: 2009-08-11 02:11:17 UTC
Now, it is your turn to play! Here is what you need to know!
- Anyone can play whether you have Flourishes stamps or not. Of course, if you have Flourishes stamps, by all means, use them.
- Use keyword code FTTC27 when linking to SCS or public gallery. Leave a comment on this post with a link to your creation. Please give a direct link to your blog post so we can see the Flourishes challenge post and not just the general page. To get the full link, click to read the comments. Another page will open that will have just the one card and your comments. Copy and paste that link here in the comments section.
- If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give an active Flourishes Newsletter link.
- You can combine this challenge with as many others as you want.
- The challenge runs from Tuesday, 12:01 am until Monday at 8 pm EST Enjoy yourself!!!
As always, thanks so much for stopping by and playing Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge with us!Your Flourishes Friends!