Monday, December 8, 2008

Featured Stamper -- Week 29 Winners!

This one was a tough one. Super duper tough. Each and every card in the gallery this week was worthy of walking away with the title of best card! I had a winner and then two mintues later I'd say - but that one is awesome. I changed my mind a million times! So, if you want some great inspiration. Click HERE to see all the entries. You won't be sad you did!


Onto the winners! From the forum, the winners are........

Stacy, Chrstine and SCS name -Tobaby!

Oh my, I love each and every one of these creations for different reasons! First up, Stacy. She did this uber creative purse that is made to have her coffee themed cards made with the Coffee and Friends set sit inside. There are four in all and they are all darling!

Here's a look at the purse.....



And here's a look at the cards that fit inside!


Next up, Christine. When I first saw this card, I gasped. It is so rich in color and her watercolor technique is to die for. I would love to sit down with her and have her show me how she does what she does. Amazing! She used the Figs and Pomegranites set!






Last but not least ---- Tobaby! I think this is just such a pretty card made with the Rejoice set. The inked up background that repeats the pattern of the main image is great! I might look at this stamp differently now that I can use a section of it as a background! Just goes to show, you need to think out of the box and see stamps for more than just a saying stamp or a background stamp! On top of all that, I love, love, love the glitter and the way the image was colored! I bet this beauty really sparkles!



Now... onto the gallery! You know - where I pick a card that was in the FLLC gallery that I thought was pretty or creative. So.... that winner is Michelle B.! And,here is her card!

So, all four will be entered into the this month's drawing of a free stamp set of their choice!

Keep those entries coming! We LOVE to see what you do with Flourishes stamps!

Oh, and don't forget! Wednesday is the release of our new images for December! They are all to die for! You won't want to miss Faith's Chat With A Designer in the SCS Flourishes Forum Tuesday night from 7 to 9 eastern time. We'll be chatting away and have some samples to sneak peek! It is bound to be a blast!

~ Julie

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Whohoo!!!! Thanks.. I love Christines coloring and the Rejoice card is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Awesome choices Julie!! They are really beautiful! Congratulations to all of you!

StampinCathy said...

Congrats to the winner! All the cards are just beautiful.