Sunday, December 21, 2008

Flourishes Featured Stamper #31!!

This week's Featured Stamper is all about thinking out of the box! Or, making a box... kind of! When I saw these creations while looking through all the entries, I actually said -- WHOAH!!!! Way to think creatively!

So, this week, my hat goes off to....

Nancy and Liz!

They earned the title of Featured Stampers!

Let's start with Nancy who must have put hours upon hours into this beautiful table creation! She used the deer from the Flourished Christmas set. I love how she then added "reins" and little bells to the reindeer. Create a sleigh for the reindeer to pull and deck it out with sweet treats.... what could be better? Just fantastic!!!
Liz actually made me say, "no way!" when I saw her card! She used the trims from the Lace and Trims set to make a Christmas tree! How ingenious is that? I love the pop of red and all that bling! Fabulous idea Liz!
So, Nancy and Liz, your names will be thrown into the hat for December for a drawing for a free stamp set of your choice! Congratulations! The drawing will be the first Monday of January-- so stay tuned! Keep those fabulous submissions coming!

Before I go, I have to show you some darling card sets that were a part of this week's submissions! I might have to CASE these for gifts! The first one is from the talented Laurel Seabrook and is made with the Coffee With Friends set! I love the shades of brown with that pop of red. And... she used real coffee beans on one of the cards! Too cute!
Stacy Morgan cooked up a stunning set of cards using the Summer Botanicals set dressed in blue with wonderful scalloped accents, gems and satin! They all look so elegant! Who wouldn't love this as a gift!
That's it for now my friends! I hope you are enjoying this time of year and are able to kick back, relax and enjoy a bit!
Until next week!
~Julie

5 comments:

Karen W said...

These are just gorgeous, the sleigh and reindeer are over the top!!! Congrats to both gals. Well deserved.
Karen W

Sewflake said...

I can't find words to express what I felt when I saw these!!!!!!!! The creativity is so??????!!!!!!!! any words you can think of to add. Thank you so very much for showing us what is possible. Well done!!!

Etha said...

whoah!
THUD!!
that's me falling off my chair, all of those are GORGEOUS!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Julie these are AWESOME choices. I thought the sligh and reindeer Nancy did were outstanding. Liz the wonderful tree was so thinking outside the box creative too! Congrats girls!!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!!! Don't those reindeers look so good and that tree, what great thinking that was. Congratulations to you both.