Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm Back with Another Special



Wow, I really got knocked around for my last special, we lost our internet service. I was so glad that Julie called me. It was the first time I talked to her and I am here to tell you she is one really sharp lady. She said" Sophie, I really want to get to know you. Let me help you out with the your special". Now that one really thoughtful lady!!! I think she likes me? She sure is all about getting the word out about lil ole me and Flourishes.


You all are going to LOVE the special this time around. It is bright and will add some spunk to the last doldruns of winter...bright enough to chase the winter blues out of your head.


Close your eyes and ready, set, and open!


This is a Fab-U-lous collection. Isn't that the prettiest crochet lace "ribbon" ??? I saw the ribbon when it arrived at Flourishes and before it was on the shelf I asked Jan Marie to put it in the collection. She is a doll and said YES.



So here 's what you will get in this new Sophie 3 collection:


1 Basic Grey 6" x 6" Sultry collection of the most wonderful colors of

papers....it's filled with hot pinks, bright apple greens, chocolate

browns and white.........Yummy!

1 Basic Grey Designer Brads made to co ordinate with the Sultry
collection of papers.
1 Hybrid Palette Ink and Refill in Toile Ink...this ink is to die for!
3 yds of white Crochet Lace Ribbon
5 yds of Apple green sheer May Arts Ribbon
5 yds of hot pink scallopped satin May Arts Ribbon

The price for my Sophie Collection is $28.95....that's a 10% savings on everything in the collection...just right for these times when a girl has to watch her checkbook...you know what I mean...LOL

While I was acting as your personal shopper and getting this collection together I put some paper and ribbons together to show you how they will look.
The pinks, browns and bright greens are so wonderful! Sultry, like their name!




These are some
close up shots of the wonderful papers!

In the one on the right I added the hot pink and apple green ribbons!



Now look what happens when I add in some brads and ribbons!
So just let me know by placing your order.

I hope you like this special, I sure do! You can drop me a note at the FLLC address: www.flourishesllc@cox.net. I am also up for any request or suggestions for my specials.

Well, I need to wrap it up....my other duties are calling and I have to polish my nails yet tonight! I sure am loving my job here at Flourishes...well you know it's a dream job!

Hugs,







1 comment:

Etha said...

Oh I just love the Sultry! especially those gorgeous brads, nice pick!
The Cottage Studio picked this blog for a little award :) pick it up if you wish and spread the love a bit.