Random.org drew the number 32 which means Angel is the winner!
that paper looks so yummy!!! i'd have to say that the flourish set yesterday looks like it may be my fave! as for the paper? i *adore* vintage red!!
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, send us your snail mail addy and put Timeless Quotes in the subject line. Be sure to tell us which Jenni Bowlin paper pack you'd like! I'm thinking Vintage Red but -- I'd hate to assume! :-) We'll go ahead and send your goodies on their way! Congrats!
Read further down and See the newest Sophie Special. She has put together a really great collection this time, keep on reading.
NOW to some BIG NEWS! Did you happen to see who the Featured Stamper is over on Splitcoast Stampers??? WE DID! It's our very own...
STACY MORGAN! Gosh, we couldn't be more thrilled for her! If you know how the Featured Stamper works, you check out that person's SCS gallery and essentially case one of her cards -- changing two things in the layout and design. You can read up on the challenge HERE and check out Stacy's uber fabulous gallery HERE. You'll want to stay a while! Her work is over the top! I personally can't wait to pick a card and case her! Woo-hoo!
We have a lot of fun brewing here on the Flourishes Newsletter. Want a peek at the fun?
- Sophie has been at it again in the warehouse. And, now she has a new fave. She is one fickle girl and lucky for you! She keeps coming up with fab specials that are hard to resist!
- Latisha whipped up a darling creation using the new Jenni Bowlin papers! Can you say easy -- and cute! You'll want to create dozens of these for gifts -- trust me!
- Yours truly, Julie, spent some time watching paper fly creating a set of cards that comes in a coordinating box using the new papers in the store. It's an elegant creation that would be a perfect gift for a friend!
- Stacy proved to be the energizer bunny with her project using the new paper - she kept going, and going, and going. Before long, she had at least a half dozen little gifts created that are just too darling for words! It's so darling, her friends have actually "ordered" more!
- Friday, Leslie is digging into her creativity to show us all some tips and tricks on how to mix and match decorative papers. She has such a knack for that! That will take center stage Friday for our Flourishes Focus!
See? LOTS of inspiriation brewing so you'll want to stay tuned! I know I will!