Monday, March 16, 2009

My Newest Special...EVA


Hi All.....This time I have a really cool special for you....and guess what. It has a girl's name....no it's not one of my friends, or at least not yet. This time I am all about EVA!


Oh girl friends, I love, love, love the colors in this collection of Basic Grey papers. Just lucious chartruse almost acid green and wonderful shades of pink to eggplant....purely lucious.
I team it up with the BG collection of designer brads and a wonderful little green sheer ribbon I found in the store. The best part about this special is they let me include one of my favorite Flourishes sets in the grouping. So you want to know my favorite stamp set...it is Mixed Greetings.

The price for this special is $23.85, that's a 10% savings across the board on these items.

I even made some of the cute 4" x 4" cards, so I can use the brand new little envelopes that flourishes brought into the store. Now when I say it is "Hip to Be Square". You will know what I mean.


I used only papers from the EVA pad...how cool is that! I even put some finishing touches on the envelopes. I lined one and the other I stamped and colored the front of the envelope. Now I am not as good as the designers for Flourishes, but think I did OK. If you think so, please leave me a note and let me know how I am doing. I will even give these two little cards to one lucky person that leaves me a message on this post.

OH, I almost forgot, I used some of the black flat back pearls from the store and of course the new 4 1/4"envelopes. You can add these to your order if you like as little extras.

It's time for me to work on other projects so I'll say goodbye for now. Next time I'll have a really special and different kind of choice for you, but you will have to wait 'til April 1st. Here is a hint: It is all about girlfriends!

See Ya!




5 comments:

Cheri said...

Both of your cards are lovely! I always love your color-matching - it's always spot-on!

Nancy said...

The cards are great! Love that you lined one of the envies.

Marilyn Hitterman said...

Your cards are lovely, Sophie! I'd be thrilled to win them. I have the Basic Grey "Eva" paper pad but haven't used it yet. Your examples are spurring me on to get "my butt in gear!"

Julie Koerber said...

Sophie-- your cards are darling girl! I guess I didn't believe you when you actually said you were stamping last weekend!!! You are just such a busy girl! Great work on this month's special. That apple green ribbon is to die for! I just got a bunch in my hands recently. Might have to case your creations!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are very rich looking. How different the stamp on the env. looks from the one on the card. It's all in the color! Very nice.