Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Christmas gift

Happy Sunday, and happy holidays! Have you finished all your Christmas shopping yet? How about a homemade gift?

I've made a small set of cards for todays post, and It's wrapped up too:) We still have a few days until christmas, so why not create something special for someone you care about?

I used one of my all time favorite Flourishes sets, the Poinsetta and Boxwood for my gift.



I made a simple gift box from cardstock, and created an acetate window, to give the recipient a "sneak peek" at the contents...


I decorated the box with elegant Satin Ribbon and Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Pendants die cuts.


A close-up of the window. The poinsetta was colored with Le Plume Markers and cut out.


Inside the box.... You`ll find several of the dies used in the Flourishes store.


The set of cards...








...so now I just want to wish all of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! And thank you so much to the Flourishes Ladies for having me here in the Limelight, I so enjoyed it! ...And thank you to everyone who has visited me here and at my blog!! I'm wishing you all a happy, creative new year too!

17 comments:

Lilian said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Eva said...

These are beyond incredible!!! I am a huge Yvonne fan and Flourishes are just such gorgeous stamps!

froebelsternchen said...

Fantastic!

Ursula's Kreativecke said...

sind wunderschön ganz toll!!

Gruß

Ursula

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Absolutely stunning! x
Merry Christmas to you xx

Julie Koerber said...

These cards are drop dead gorgeous Yvonne! We have SO enjoyed watching you create each week --- this month went by too fast!

Unknown said...

Yvonne, My jaw is just dropping with your gorgeous work!! I've learned a lot from you how to use Spellbinders dies. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent.

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

Oh we wonderful!!!!
Annette

Anonymous said...

Another absolutely stunning creation....such wonderful inspiration. Thank you Yvonne!

Jan Marie
1flourish

Carol Southern said...

Gorgeous, classy gift set. It's a stunner. Thank you Yvonne for sharing.

Traci M said...

This is so beautiful, the pristine white with the beautiful pearls, ribbon and shapes gracefully accenting each other...what a work of art!
Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us!

Linda Carson said...

WOW! What elegance! Fabulous inspiration!

Betty Benton said...

Simply stunning cards and gift box! I can tell that they were made with love!

Mildred said...

Stunning cards. What a beautiful gift!

Robin McK said...

STUNNING project!!!

Sandy Knecht said...

To the max gorgeous!

dpkennedy said...

Ooooh.....ahhhhh! These are gorgeous! Wow!