The Friends of Flourishes blog design team are bringing you exciting and different challenges each week. Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Make sure you continue reading to find out how. Each week Flourishes gives away a store gift certificate to the lucky random draw participant. In addition to this, Flourishes also gives away a monthly gift certificate to one lucky winner. So, if you did not complete any challenge during the month, you still have a chance to win. Just link your card with Mr. Linky!
This week Betty Wright is our host. I am challenging everyone to stenciling. Stenciling is really popular right now in cardmaking. You can use your spellbinder templates, stencil a fluffy scalloped sky, or use other stencils either store bought or handmade to add some stenciling to your card this week. Here are a couple of links from SCS to give you alittle more insight into stenciling. Tutorial 1 and Tutorial 2. We would love to see what you create!
For my card I am using one of the new released sets called A Year of Flowers Calendar Set 1 and Seasonal Wreaths for the sentiment. For the stenciling portion of my card, I chose to use two of the spellbinders impressabilities. I am using Flourishes Classic Ivory cardstock which is wonderful for coloring with copics. I colored my January flower using Flourishes Copic Color Collection. I finished my card with punch border, ribbon, and sentiment tags!
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Winner(FTTC45)!!!
Here are your random numbers: 15
Timestamp: 2009-12-15 02:39:48 UTC
Crystal_235 (Remember the Holidays) You won!!! Congratulations!
Please private message gbedwright at SCS for your coupon code!!!!
Now, it is your turn to play! Here is what you need to know!
- Anyone can play whether you have Flourishes stamps or not. Of course, if you have Flourishes stamps, by all means, use them.
- Use keyword code FTTC46 when linking to SCS or public gallery.
- Be sure to use the Mr. Linky to be eligible for the gift certificate drawing!
- If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give an active Flourishes Blog link.
- By all means combine this challenge with other blog challenges.
- The challenge runs from Tuesday, 12:01 am until Monday at 8 pm EST Enjoy yourself!!!
We also have the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday blog button working properly again. If you need the code, check here.
As always, thanks so much for stopping by and playing Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge with us! Your comments are alway greatly appreciated, too!!!
Your Flourishes Friends!