The Friends of Flourishes blog design team are bringing you exciting and different challenges each week. Flourishes gives away a store gift certificate each week. Random.org decides who wins!! Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Make sure you continue reading to find out how.
This week Cindy Haffner is our challenge host. Cindy is challenging us to gatefold cards. Here are a couple of links to help you get started from SCS. Gatefold 1 and Gatefold 2. Gatefold cards are great year round, but something about opening a card from two sides this time of year gives a more regal, gift-like presentation. We love to see what you create.
Let's see what Cindy Haffner created for you this week with the gatefold design. Cindy is using the Dove and Holly stamp set. I love how she stamped the smaller image in black onto the deep rich red cardstock and accented with white gel pen. The spellbinder frame is beautiful layered with the circle and scalloped circle nestabilities. Great colors and patterns, too1 Beautiful detailing and design, Cindy! Gorgeous!
To see what the rest of the blog design team created for you this week with the sketch, please click the blog links below to check them out.
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Winner(FTTC44)!!!
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 26
Timestamp: 2009-12-08 03:32:47 UTC
Glenda Atkins (2nd) (Penguin Money Card Holder) You won!!! Congratulations!
Please private message gbedwright at SCS for your coupon code!!!!
Now, it is your turn to play! Here is what you need to know!
- Anyone can play whether you have Flourishes stamps or not. Of course, if you have Flourishes stamps, by all means, use them.
- Use keyword code FTTC45 when linking to SCS or public gallery.
- Be sure to use the Mr. Linky to be eligible for the gift certificate drawing!
- If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give an active Flourishes Blog link.
- By all means combine this challenge with other blog challenges.
- The challenge runs from Tuesday, 12:01 am until Monday at 8 pm EST Enjoy yourself!!!
We also have the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday blog button working properly again. If you need the code, check here.
As always, thanks so much for stopping by and playing Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge with us! Your comments are alway greatly appreciated, too!!!
Your Flourishes Friends!