Our challenge host this week is Barbara Anders, our NEW FOF blog team member! Welcome to the team! Barbara is jumping right in with a challenge. Barbara is challenging us to easel cards. Never tried an easel card before? No problem. Here is a SCS video easel card tutorial which includes ingredients lists, measurements, and individual pictures by Beate Johns. We would love to see what you create!
Let's take a look at Barbara's easel card!
Barbara created a beautiful easel card using Beach Life stamp set. Doesn't this tropical scene looks so warm and inviting. To stamp her image, Barbara is using Flourishes Classic White cardstock. She colored the image using Flourishes Copic Color Collection in Flesh Tones and Fields. She die cut the focal image using Spellbinders Deckled Rectangle. Barbara finished her card using Finishing Touches Mini Messages layered with a starfish charm. Beautifully done, Barbara! Please check out Barbara's blog for more card details.
Check out the other FOF blog team designers to see the easel card they made!
Now, it is your turn to play! Here is what you need to know!
- Anyone can play whether you have Flourishes stamps or not. Of course, if you have Flourishes stamps, by all means, use them.
- Use keyword code FTTC53 when linking to SCS or public gallery.
- Be sure to use the Mr. Linky to be eligible for the gift certificate drawing!
- If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give an active Flourishes Blog link.
- By all means combine this challenge with other blog challenges.
- The challenge runs from Tuesday, 12:01 am until Monday at 6 pm EST
- Enjoy yourself!!!
As always, thanks so much for stopping by and playing Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge with us! Your comments are always greatly appreciated!
Your Flourishes Friends!