Friday, February 12, 2010

The sneaks are over..... a shopping we will go!

We had such a blast this week showcasing the brand spanking new sets hot off the press from Flourishes. There's a little something here for everyone.... and now... all of the sets are in the store! Click HERE to shop!

From the Garden
Let's Have Tea

Tea Rose Background

Irish Blessings




Now To the WINNERS!!

We have a lucky winner for the Irish Blessings set! Random.org drew the number 31, which means the lucky winner is...... Jennifer. I cracked up when I read her comment!!! She wrote:

Jennifer said...
Hopefully my red hair will bring me some luck!!! :) I just love this set!!! Prettiest Irish set I have seen!!!

Friday, February 12, 2010 8:06:00 AM

Jennifer, just email us at flourishesllc@cox.net and put Irish Blessings Winner in the subject line. Don't forget to share your address so we can get that lucky Irish set sent right to you!! :-)

And now, for the GRAND FINALE! We had so many amazing entries for our What's Your Cup of Tea challenge, I'm so glad we pick randomly - I couldn't pick my favorite card out of the bunch to save my life! Random.org drew the number 27, which means the winner is... (drum roll please!)

Jennifer! (Not the same winner above.... Jennifer seems to be a lucky name today!) Her blog name is I Feel A Card Coming On…”You can click HERE to see her fabulous creations inspired by Egg Nog!

Jennifer, just email us with What's Your Cup of Tea Winner in the subject line. Please share your address too! We'll get your New Release Bundle sent right out to you!

Thanks so much for joining us this week! We absolutely love this release and we hope YOU do too!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited and I'm so glad my name is Jennifer!! I'm Irish too, buy I have brown hair. Thank you so much for the prize!! I can't wait to get my set! Woo Hoo!!

Hugs,
Jennifer L.