Saturday, February 6, 2010

In the Limelight for February!

With a new month comes a brand new face here on the Flourishes Newsletter that we are putting in the 'Limelight!' During the month of February, we are very lucky to welcome a talented designer who has an amazing hand when it comes to adding color to her creations. She is a whiz with Copics and she promises that during the month, she'll be giving us some tips and tricks.

So, without further ado, let's give a warm welcome to.....

If you click on over to Danielle's blog, Wild Dragonfly Designs, you'll see the beautiful color combos, the fabulous layouts and the overall classy design! I had to share some of her Flourishes creations. I think they are absolutely gorgeous!

I love how the gerber daisies above spill out over the mat -- just lovely!

In order to "introduce" Danielle, I asked her to share a few words about herself so you could get to know the designer you'll be spending Sundays with this February!

I am a native Long Islander (New York) and along with my husband raising our two crazy boys, a sweet kitty, and a rambunctious puppy! I am a passionate photographer and nature enthusiast. My family and I love to hike and explore. I have always loved all kinds of arts and crafts and have been stamping seriously about 6 years. I absolutely love to color! Copic markers being my most used medium these days, but not neglecting my colored pencils or watercolors! It’s been an incredible experience to find blogging and be able to share my work with others and to be able to experience the wonderful art, knowledge, and friendship that I have gained over the years. It’s an endless supply of inspiration and joy!

I'm sure we can all agree about the inspiration and joy card making brings! We are so looking forward to seeing Danielle share a bit of her work and style and we hope you'll join her right back here tomorrow!

11 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful cards Danielle! Can't wait to see whatelse you create! Welcome!!!

Latisha said...

Welcome & hello!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Gorgeous cards Danielle! Thanks so much for sharing, and I look forward to much more!!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Welcome, Danielle! Your samples are STUNNING!!! So thrilled to have you in the spotlight! :)

ChristineCreations said...

Oh Wow Danielle! Looking forward to seeing more of your work! Fantastic creations so far!

Carol L said...

Congratulations Danielle! I look forward to more of your stunning cards and techniques!

Gloria Westerman said...

Congratulation Danielle and welcome...

Denise Marzec said...

WOWWWWWW, what gorgeous samples! Your talent amazes me!

Leslie Miller said...

Danielle! I'm so excited to see you're this month's Limelight Stamper! You know how I love all your work (play). I'm really excited to see Flourishes stamps with your special skills applied to them. You're going to be a huge source of inspiration for me, and for many others, too! These cards are pure gorgeousness!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great choice for the Limelight! Danielle ROCKS!

Dee Jackson said...

Gorgeous cards Danielle!! Welcome to Flourishes:)