Come along and let's see the Birthday cards the blog design team has created this week. It is important to hum or sing the "Happy Birthday" song as you stroll along!!!
Next on our Birthday walk is Silke Ledlow . She is using the Thinking of You, Vintage Wallpaper, and Sweet Violets stamp sets. The Vintage Wallpaper is a companion background to the Thinking of You set. The layout and color choices are fantastic, Silke. I love how Silke scored lines to frame the the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Sweet Violets set. The pearl detailing is just wonderful. So gorgeous, Silke!!!
Up next on our Birthday tour is Betty Wright. I am using the Poppies and Many Sentiments sets. I stamped all of my images on European Watercolor paper using Palette Noir ink. I watercolored the entire background using saffron. I then water colored all the flowers and cut them out and popped them up for added dimension. I shrinky dinked the sentiment tag. I finished with some black gingham and button detailing.
Strolling along on our Birthday tour, we end this week with Cindy Haffner. She is using the Sweet Violets and Coffee With Friends sets. I love the opposite white and black layered Nestabilities Labels Four framing for the elements flourish and Happy Birthday sentiment. A card this striking only needs a piece of ribbon to complete the look. Beautifully done, Cindy!
To further celebrate Birthday's, Flourishes is offering 10% off the following theme Birthday sets. So, Birthday Celebrations, All Wrapped Up , and Many Sentiments are available for a 24 hour Birthday discount!!!
The Winner for Timeless Tuesday Challenge FTTC14
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:25
Timestamp: 2009-05-12 02:19:32 UTC
By the way, if you still do not have our lovely Timeless Tuesday blog button for your blog, check here for the codes.
Now, it is your turn to play!!! Here are the rules!!!!
- Anyone can play whether you have Flourishes stamps or not. Of course, if you have Flourishes stamps, by all means, use them.
- Use code word FTTC15 when linking to SCS or public gallery.
- Leave a comment on this post with a link to your creation. Please give a direct link to your blog post so we can see the Flourishes challenge post and not just the generic page. To get the full link, click to read the comments. Another page will open that will have just the one card and your comments. Copy and paste that link here in the comments section.
- If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give an active Flourishes Newsletter link.
- You can combine this challenge with as many others as you want.
- The challenge runs from Tuesday, 12:01 am until Monday at 8 pm EST
- Enjoy yourself!!!
We cannot wait to see what you create! As always, thanks so much for stopping by!
Your Friends of Flourishes!