Next up is Cindy Haffner. She is using the Sweet Pea set. The colors and coloring of the Sweet Peas are gorgeous, Cindy. She is also showcasing many fabulous Spellbinder shapes. She is using as her square frame the Classic Squares and she punched holes in the scalloped borders for an added detail. She has layered that with the Inverted Scalloped Circles. Then, she topped it off with the Octagon shape. She finished her card with some Sakura gel pen dotting around the scalloped edge. Beautifully done, Cindy!
Last up this week is Kimberly Crawford. Kimberly is using the newly released DIY Topiaries and Sweet Violets sets. The colors and patterns are fantastic and the topiary coloring is beautiful!! Kimberly is using another one of the large topiaries and pots in this set. She stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Violets set directly to the dp. She finished her card with a pretty red ribbon bow and heart shaped button detail. Beautifully done, Kimberly!!!
Be sure to check out each designer's blog links for more specific card details.
Here are your random numbers:6
Timestamp: 2009-05-19 02:05:34 UTC
You need to email: email@example.com for your coupon code!!!!
By the way, if you still do not have our lovely Timeless Tuesday blog button
Now, it is your turn to play!
- Anyone can play whether you have Flourishes stamps or not. Of course, if you have Flourishes stamps, by all means, use them.
- Use code word FTTC16 when linking to SCS or public gallery.
- Leave a comment on this post with a link to your creation. Please give a direct link to your blog post so we can see the Flourishes challenge post and not just the generic page. To get the full link, click to read the comments. Another page will open that will have just the one card and your comments. Copy and paste that link here in the comments section.
- If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give an active Flourishes Newsletter link.
- You can combine this challenge with as many others as you want.
- The challenge runs from Tuesday, 12:01 am until Monday at 8 pm EST
- Enjoy yourself!!!
Your Flourishes Friends!