Last week I mentioned that we had a big surprise this week. Well, it is time for the big announcement! You may be asked as a Timeless Tuesday Challenge participant to guest host a challenge with the blog design team. As a guest host you will be asked to choose the challenge, make a card, and be showcased along with the other blog design team designers. Just keep playing along in our weekly challenges and you could be ask to guest host with us. Without further ado, it is time for this week's challenge!!!
Up next is Betty Wright. I am using Thinking Of You and the Vintage Wallpaper stamp sets. I stamped my background and focal image using versamark. I embossed both in black. I sponged colored and shaded the background in verying shades of yellow inks. I stenciled the focal image using oval nestabilities as a stencil and sponging on the inside. I love the dramatic effect of these colors and sponge techniques. I finished my card with some buttons, dry embossed border, and black satin ribbon.
Next up is Cindy Haffner. She is using the newly released Nasturtiums set. Love these colors and the beautifully colored flowers. Cindy is also showcasing some fabulous Spellbinder shapes. I love the layered look of these shapes and designs. Cindy has stenciled the outside edge of the focal image. Love this look and effect. Cindy finished her card with a punched border, some flowery ribbon that she adorned with touches of pearls. Wonderfully done, Cindy!!!
Be sure to check out each designer's blog links for more specific card details.Because of today's sponge it challenge - here's a fun little incentive to add a little more color to your ink pad stash!
That's right -- all ink pads are on sale for a limited time only! So, now's a great time to run over to the store and stock up! Just click HERE to check them out!
This week's Flourishes Timeless Tuesday(FTTC16) Winner
chosen by Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:6
Timestamp: 2009-05-26 03:01:29 UTC
Ann V. (raindropecho) you WON!!! Congratulations!!!!
You need to email: email@example.com for your coupon code!!!!
By the way, if you still do not have theTimeless Tuesday blog button for your blog, check here for the codes.
Now, it is your turn to play! Here is what you need to know!
- Anyone can play whether you have Flourishes stamps or not. Of course, if you have Flourishes stamps, by all means, use them.
- Use code word FTTC17 when linking to SCS or public gallery.
- Leave a comment on this post with a link to your creation. Please give a direct link to your blog post so we can see the Flourishes challenge post and not just the generic page. To get the full link, click to read the comments. Another page will open that will have just the one card and your comments. Copy and paste that link here in the comments section.
- If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give an active Flourishes Newsletter link.
- You can combine this challenge with as many others as you want.
- The challenge runs from Tuesday, 12:01 am until Monday at 8 pm EST
- Enjoy yourself!!!
We cannot wait to see what you create!
As always, thanks so much for stopping by!
Your Flourishes Friends!