Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 Calendar (part 1 of 3)

I love seeing what you all are doing with the calendar sets released last month. I've had so much fun putting together calendars for the new year. I started drafting a list of who all I wanted to give a calendar to, and the list kept growing! I stopped at a dozen. Right now, I'm in the thick of things and elbow deep in Copics, Nestabilities, papers, ribbons and finishing touches--and having so much fun!

In designing each month, I've tried to keep the layout similar. Not only does this design scheme aid in speeding up the construction process, it also adds continuity to the calendar as a whole. In this project especially, I see the lovely touch that Flourished Elements adds. Just like an outfit, the "jewelry" on a card adds a finishing touch that makes all the difference.

Here is the first half of the year:


The second half is coming soon. Stay tuned! ...Are there more calendars I haven't seen yet? Post pictures!

16 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

These are wonderful! I like the *jewelry* you added to each one! These will be wonderful gifts.

Patty Williams said...

Those are so pretty !

Sabrina said...

Love the colour progression through these! These will bring pleasure all through the year.
No calendars from me - mine were all photos from the Botanic Gardens, but I sure am having fun with the set.

Sharon D said...

These are all amazing! So lovely!

Alexandra said...

wow, die sehen alle ganz klasse und edel aus. bin schon auf die nächsten 6 monate gespannt.
lg
sanny

CathyC said...

just beautiful!
looking forward to seeing the next 6 months.
I was lucky enough to win a set of these gorgeous stamps - I am so looking forward to having a play!

Linda Carson said...

Love these!!

Pat said...

I just love your calendar pages. They are absolutely beautiful; a picture for the wall!
Pat

Madeleine Barnett said...

Love your calendars - wish that my stamp sets had already arrived. Usually I get my order in about 10 days but it has been about 25 days and still nothing

Candy said...

I love your calendars! They are most beautiful and will be wonderful gifts.
Hugs, Candy

Anonymous said...

What a pretty set of calendar pages! Fantastic gift; I'm sure everyone on your list will be thrilled to receive this!!! TFS
Beth Greco

Judy Covey said...

Your calendar pages are absolutely gorgeous and can't wait to see the remaining ones.

Dee Jackson said...

Gorgeous!! I love all the beautiful embellishments.Can't wait to see to see the rest:)

Mildred said...

Very nice. I like the clean look.

Cindy Lawrence said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Carol L said...

oh, these calendar pages are just dreamy!! So lovely, and way more than I could have envisioned! I bought all 3 of these new stamp sets and so far I've made some post-it notepads with them which I thought would make a nice personalized gift to give. Soon I hope to make some calendars, but mine will never match yours!!! They're stunning!