Sunday, January 24, 2010

CHA, Here we come!

After one loooong day of travel...

Today the Craft and Hobby Association opened their trade show! Here I am in lovely, sunny Anaheim, CA -- right down the street from Disney! I feel like I'm in heaven with vendors stuffing samples in my bags, giving me bags of goodies, stopping me to make a quick paper treat--oooo! It's just too good to be true! Check back tomorrow for some pics of the goodies I'm finding and dear friends I'm seeing.

What should I keep my eye out for? Is there something else you wish Flourishes carried?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been drooling over Webster Pages paper lately!! Its so beautiful and just seems to go with your stamps so well!!
Here's a link to some combinations:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1592645?&cat=500&ppuser=130765
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1587317?&cat=500&ppuser=130765
Thanks for asking.
Beth Greco

Julie Koerber said...

Beth..thanks for showing off those samples -- they are just beautiful and you're right - those paper are to die for! :-)

momof5sons said...

Really high quality detail embossing powder in white black and gold.

Flourishes said...

Beth, I visited the Webster Pages booth and went gaga! They now have out 6x6 pages. I was tempted to buy the whole booth. So I walked away and am going in for a second serious look this morning. :) ...I'm still looking for some really fine embossing powder. Thanks, ladies!

Elaine M said...

I agree - I would love some very high quality DETAIL embossing powder in LARGE containers. I go through those little jars way too fast.