Monday, January 25, 2010

Winter CHA Top 10 Countdown.....


This week we will be sharing our top ten finds here at CHA. Oh, I am just giddy over these goodies!

So, starting at #10......

How have I missed this? Fiskars has had a product out for TWO YEARS that I stumbled upon today. It is such a treasure! It is called the Stamp Press and it's a gridded press with cushions on each corner that allow you to have greater control over where you place your stamp--perfect for stamping letters or stamping on a pre-cut piece of paper. If you don't get a perfect stamp, this wonder also allows you to restamp exactly the same space again. I don't know if it's too much coffee or that I'm not as young as I used to be--but my hands appreciate the control this nifty find offers!


Here's a pic showing how the stamp can line up with my paper below.....
And here's a side shot showing how the cushions really help with the actual stamping process!


The CHA floor is a buzz with activity, so stay tuned! You won't want to miss the rest of our countdown! We know some of the items on this list will one day make it into the Flourishes store!

5 comments:

Gloria Westerman said...

Now that's really cool....and yes it would help me ....I am a grid kinded girl.....

Anonymous said...

I've seen this many times, even on sale. However I could never figure out how it was better than the Stamp Positioner!

PatM said...

I have this and it's a great item for stamping exactly where you want, but also creating a "scene" using more than one clear stamp.
I love it!

Catrick said...

I have had this for a couple of years and I love it. I have trouble with my motor skills (thanks to a MVA) and the stamp press is wonderful!

Cathy

Elaine M said...

Oh my! I haven't seen this before and I could really use it - the older I get the more difficult it is to steady a stamp. Is this something Florishes will be carrying????????