Saturday, January 30, 2010

Winter CHA Top Ten Countdown: #4


This is my assistant's first CHA show. The first day we were here, she whispered to me, "Wow. Crafters are cute! I expected jumpers with sailor collars and drabby haircuts."

Not so! We have seen so many darling outfits! And it all makes sense--such creative people let their creativity shine even in their style! Take a look at these beauties.... they made our top 10 list ranking in at number 4!!












































Their apparel displays their creativity--the play with texture and color was delightful. I wish you could see the fabulous texture in the tights these ladies are wearing!






Everywhere I turn here, I find inspiration. In the ensembles I see, I love the juxtaposition of lace and boots; fishnet and wool; snakeskin and denim. When I get home, I can't wait to play with textures to create some beautiful cards!

We will be adding some lovely textures and accessories to the Flourishes store very soon. Stay tuned!



3 comments:

http://angeladaniels.squarespace.com/ said...

What a nice blog post! I was joking with some of my friends that I was going to search out your blog to find out if I was in the "don't" column with a black bar over my eyes. What a nice surprise to find that I'm not! I'm the 3rd photo from the left. I do love my jacket and I have a logical explanation for the tiara... I really do!

Diane R. said...

YAY!! Angela made the Do list! woot! Yes she was just adorable as ever for CHA as were so many. It it so great to see everyone's creativity come out in their clothes as well!..oh the Tiara story..LOL

Becky said...

What an awesome blog this morning. Sounded like you had a lot of fun.