The Friends of Flourishes blog design team are bringing you exciting and different challenges each week. Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Make sure you continue reading to find out how.
This week Dee Jackson is our challenge host!!! Dee is challenging us to cut it out and pop it up!!! We are cutting out items and popping them up to add dimension and interest to our cards!!! The sky is the limit with this one. Just remember to cut it out and pop it up!!! We would love to see what you create!!!
Let's go see what the blog design team has created with the cut it out and pop it up challenge this week.
Next this week is, Silke Ledlow . Silke is using Love Nest and Home Tweet Home stamp sets. Beautiful colors and design, Silke. Silke cut out the birdcage and bird and popped them up to add dimension. I love how she scored the background panel to mimic the grid pattern in the dp she used. Silke, also used the Flourishes Copic Color Collections in Delphinium, Fields, and Poppy. Love the sweet sentiment she used from the Home Tweet Home set. This is an adorable card, Silke!!!
Next, is Betty Wright. I am using the Waterlilies and Damask stamp sets. I am using the Flourishes classic white cardstock. I colored my waterlilis using the Flourishes Copic Color Collections in Buttercup, Daffodil, and Spring Greens. I cut out the flowers and popped them up to add dimension. I just love the damask background with this beautiful waterlily. I thought it gave the look of some very elegant water swirls. I finished my card using a Spellbinders tag with grosgrain ribbon detailing.
Up last this week is Cindy Haffner. Cindy is using the City of David stamp set. Cindy used one of the solid distressed pieces of paper from the basicgray collection. She stamped the City of David image, then stamped it again. The entire city is cut out and popped up to create a wonderful dimensional scene. I love the colors as it makes it look like an evening sky. Cindy also stamped and popped up one of the sentiments in the set. Beautifully done, Cindy!!! Cindy is also reminding us that it is never to early to start working on some Christmas cards!!!
Be sure to check out each designers blog links to get more detail card information!
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Winner(FTTC22)
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 11
Timestamp: 2009-07-07 02:21:58 UTC
The June Monthly Winner is
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 30
Timestamp: 2009-07-07 02:29:01 UTC
By the way, if you still do not have theTimeless Tuesday blog button for your blog, check here for the codes.Now, it is your turn to play! Here is what you need to know!
- Anyone can play whether you have Flourishes stamps or not. Of course, if you have Flourishes stamps, by all means, use them.
- Use code word FTTC23 when linking to SCS or public gallery. Leave a comment on this post with a link to your creation. Please give a direct link to your blog post so we can see the Flourishes challenge post and not just the generic page. To get the full link, click to read the comments. Another page will open that will have just the one card and your comments. Copy and paste that link here in the comments section.
- If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give an active Flourishes Newsletter link.
- You can combine this challenge with as many others as you want.
- The challenge runs from Tuesday, 12:01 am until Monday at 8 pm EST
We cannot wait to see what you create!
As always, thanks so much for stopping by!
Your Flourishes Friends!