The Friends of Flourishes blog design team are bringing you exciting and different challenges each week. Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Make sure you continue reading to find out how.
It is the last Tuesday of the month so it is time for another Guest Challenge Designer!!! Please give a warm welcome to Deena Perreault(moonrise)!! Deena is challenging us to go monochromatic with our cards. Her challenge stipulations are ONE color or shades of that color along with either white or cream cardstock. All supplies and tools are allowed!!! So, let's see what you can create!!! We look forward to see what you do!!!
Let's go she what the blog design team did with the monochromatic challenge!!!
Up first is our challenge host, Deena Perreault. Deena is using Birds and Vines set. Deena uses soft blues to create a very serene card. The sponged dry embossing creates a dimension and the diamond dust gives a magical look to these birds and vines. Deena is using spellbinders label 4 and pearl accents to finish her card. Beautifully done, Deena!!!
Next is, Silke Ledlow . Silke is using Life, Love and Lemons set. Silke designed a long and low card. I love the trio of beautifully colored and dimension lemon slices. Silke colord the lemon slices using the Flourishes Copic Color Collections in Daffodil. They truly look mouth watering. Silke finished with some beautiful ribbon and some touches of rhinestones. Beautifully done, Silke!!!
Next up is Cindy Haffner. Cindy is using the All Wrapped Up stamp set. Cindy created a beautiful gift card using shades of blues with a spellbinders scalloped square base. Cindy colored the presents using Flourishes Copic Color Collections in Water. Love the cut work detailing and dimension. Cindy finished the card with a few touches rhinestones! Wonderful card, Cindy!
Up next is Betty Wright. I am using Damask, Forest of Trees, and Sleigh Ride sets. I decided to make a monochromatic Christmas card with neutrals. I used the damask for the top portion of the background, I stamped my tree in a cream pigment ink and clear embossed, and I used the sentiment from Sleigh Ride. I finished my card with some satin ribbon and pearl accents.
Last this week is Dee Jackson. Dee is using the Spring Ephemerals and Sweet Violets set. She created a warm monochromatic card using inks combined with dry embossing textures and distressing. Love how Dee shadowed the bleeding heart image from the Spring Ephemerals set. The thank you sentiment comes from the Sweet Violets set. Beautifully done, Dee!!!
detail card pictures and information!
Random Integer Generator
Timestamp: 2009-07-28 02:33:49 UTC
By the way, if you still do not have theTimeless Tuesday blog button
Now, it is your turn to play! Here is what you need to know!
- Anyone can play whether you have Flourishes stamps or not. Of course, if you have Flourishes stamps, by all means, use them.
- Use keyword code FTTC25 when linking to SCS or public gallery. Leave a comment on this post with a link to your creation. Please give a direct link to your blog post so we can see the Flourishes challenge post and not just the generic page. To get the full link, click to read the comments. Another page will open that will have just the one card and your comments. Copy and paste that link here in the comments section.
- If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give an active Flourishes Newsletter link.
- You can combine this challenge with as many others as you want.
- The challenge runs from Tuesday, 12:01 am until Monday at 8 pm EST Enjoy yourself!!!
We cannot wait to see what you create!
As always, thanks so much for stopping by and playing Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge with us!
Your Flourishes Friends!