The Friends of Flourishes blog design team are bringing you exciting and different challenges each week. Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Make sure you continue reading to find out how.
Up first this week is our challenge host, Kimberly Crawford. Kimberly is using the newly released Strawberries stamp set. I am not sure which is more wonderful, the basket of fresh juicy strawberries or the beautifully colored strawberry tag! Kim used Flourishes Copic Color Collections in Spring Greens and Poppy. Love how Kim create a double tag to include a sentiment. Wonderful tag and strawberry gift-giving idea!!! Fabulously done, Kim!!!
Next is, Silke Ledlow . Silke is using the newly released Strawberries stamp set as well. Silke is also using the Flourishes Copic Color Collections in Fields, and Poppy. Silke is showing other images in this wonderful set. The coloring and cut work detailing are just beautifully done. This set comes with some wonderful sentiments. This sentiment is just perfection for such a sweet card, too. Love the trio of color coordinated buttons. Lovely tag, Silke!!!
Next, is Betty Wright. I am using the Sweet Violets andthe newly released Strawberries stamp sets. I am using the Flourishes classic white cardstock. This cardstock is sensational for using with copics. I colored my sweet violets using the Flourishes Copic Color Collections in Crocus, Violet, and Evergreen. I am using the Strawberries set just for the sentiment on my tag. Another reason this set is just perfect whether you use the strawberries in it or not.
Next up is Cindy Haffner. Cindy is using Patriotism on Parade stamp set. I love the double tag vintage effect Cindy created with this set. Everything from the twine, star brads, texture feel, and punch detailing all just lend itself to a beautifully rendered vintage tag. Wonderfully done, Cindy!!! Please check out the Designing for a Cause Challenge to see how you can help with the Wounded Warrior Project and Cards for Heroes.
Last this week is Dee Jackson. Dee is using the newly released Strawberries set, too. Dee is using the Flourishes Classic cardstock in white. She colored the strawberries using the Flourishes Copic Color Collections. She used the Poppy, Evergreen and Daffodil color collections. Beautifully colored and designed, Dee!!!! Fantastic looking tag to go along with a wonderful treat box, Dee!!!
Be sure to check out each designers blog links to get more detail card information!
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Winner(FTTC23)!!!
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:10
Timestamp: 2009-07-14 00:44:14 UTC
By the way, if you still do not have theTimeless Tuesday blog button for your blog, check here for the codes.Now, it is your turn to play! Here is what you need to know!
- Anyone can play whether you have Flourishes stamps or not. Of course, if you have Flourishes stamps, by all means, use them.
- Use code word FTTC24 when linking to SCS or public gallery. Leave a comment on this post with a link to your creation. Please give a direct link to your blog post so we can see the Flourishes challenge post and not just the generic page. To get the full link, click to read the comments. Another page will open that will have just the one card and your comments. Copy and paste that link here in the comments section.
- If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give an active Flourishes Newsletter link.
- You can combine this challenge with as many others as you want.
- The challenge runs from Tuesday, 12:01 am until Monday at 8 pm EST
We cannot wait to see what you create!
As always, thanks so much for stopping by!
Your Flourishes Friends!