Saturday, July 11, 2009

New Releases Ready for.... YOU!

This week and Friday night's release party was an absolute BLAST! The designers showed off their best samples and we had fun just chatting it up! Now, the fun part! You get to shop! Here is a peek at all three new sets that are now in the store!

Seaside Life



Strawberries

Beach Life

And, for those of you that left comments trying to snag one of our Beach Life sets, Random.org chose the number 78 which means the winner is....


Shari said...
I think I am going to love this one! I am real beach lover. I will be ordering all 3 new sets. Great job Flourishes!

Shari, simply email us at flourishesllccustomerservice@cox.net and we will get that stamp set sent right out to you! Be sure to include your address!

And, after all the amazing cards flowed in for the By The Sea challenge, we have drawn a name and have in our little hands the lucky winner of ALL THREE of the newly released stamp sets! The winner is......

Dina Kowal!

She had two amazing entries. You can see them HERE and HERE!

Thanks so much everyone for making this another fun-filled release week! I do have to tell you though -- the fun isn't over yet! If you played in the By The Sea challenge, check back tomorrow at noon central time right here on the Flourishes Newsletter! We have yet another surprise in store. Trust me, you won't want to miss this!

Until then....

4 comments:

Dina Kowal Creative said...

I'm so excited that I screamed and scared every child in my house (my 4 and 2 neighbor kids, who don't speak English), so I had some 'splainin' to do. These stamps are so "me"...thank you so much!!!

Sharon in NE said...

That Dina...I swear I'm a sucker for every stamp I see her work with.

Carol L said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners! There's nothing sweeter than winning a beautiful stamp set! (or more) :) This really is a great release for summer!

Cindy H. said...

Congratulations, Dini!! Your cards are beautiful.